Steer Clear of Flu Season with These Three Immune Boosting Tonics and Two Healthy Teas
ORANGE TURMERIC IMMUNITY BOOSTING JUICE
Prep time: 10 mins
- 4 Oranges peeled
- 4 large Carrots
- 2 inch piece of Turmeric skin removed
- Wash and cut everything to fit into your juicer.
- Juice and enjoy!
Author: Cultured Palate
Prep time: 20 mins
Use equal amounts of each ingredient - by weight
- white onions
- ginger root
- horseradish root
- raw apple cider vinegar, unfiltered
- Use equal amounts of each ingredient - by weight.
- Finely chop or use the food processor for the first four ingredients.
- Fill a jar ⅔ full of chopped ingredients.
- Completely cover with raw apple cider vinegar to within 1" of the top.
- Place the lid on the jar and put in a cool dark place for 3 - 4 weeks. Shake or stir the jars daily.
- After 3 -4 weeks, strain the liquid into a colored jar.
- Take 1 - 2 Tbsp daily for adults and 1 - 2 tsp for children.
Notes If you feel the onset of a cold, increase the dose to 3 or 4 times daily.
We highly suggest reading the whole article to learn about the benefits of each of these immune boosting ingredients.
THE FLU BUSTER JUICE
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 - 4 garlic cloves
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- cayenne pepper
- optional-juice of an orange (sweeten it up and add a Vitamin C boost)
- Juice lemon, garlic, and ginger and pour into shot glass (or regular glass).
- Top with a dash of cayenne pepper and drink.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.