Why is it important to drink Organic Coffee?
Weaver’s Coffee & Tea is my first choice for purchasing organic coffee beans or ground organic coffee because of the exquisite flavor profile and the fact that their organic coffees are known for being top quality arabica coffee beans.
Cheap coffee takes inexpensive coffee, roasts the coffee and blends it without concern for the quality of the finish product. Weaver's Coffee & Tea takes beautiful coffee, only arabica green coffee beans, roasts the coffee perfectly, utilizing forty years of roasting knowledge, and then hand blends the different roasted coffee beans together to create incredible coffee blends. They also have a tantalizing line of single origin coffees.
Weaver's Coffee has a unique selection of single origin coffees and coffee blends which have fantastic flavor profiles. Their coffeeshops near me are a great place to relax and enjoy their truly distinctive and addictive coffee.
When you drink Starbucks Coffee, Dunkin Donuts Coffee or Peet's Coffee, you are drinking a massed produced coffee made by machines, using less expensive coffees.
Drinking organic coffee should be a major concern for the health conscious individual as well as drinking a coffee that is roasted properly. The importance and health benefits of organic food are well known, however, the health benefits of organic coffee beans and the way it is roasted are still not known to the majority of coffee drinkers.
So why is organic coffee important?
In order to appreciate the importance of buying organic coffee beans, we first need to understand what is wrong with cheaper coffee or mass produced coffee:
- Regular coffee is a crop, which is heavily treated with chemicals.
- Large areas of land are cleared in order to produce large amounts of coffee trees exposing them to sunlight all day long. This harms the coffee trees immune system making the coffee trees more vulnerable to insects and pests. Insecticides and pesticides are then used to treat the coffee trees but, unfortunately, these chemicals end up in the coffee being consumed by the customer. The pesticides also disturb the ecosystem.
- Not only do these toxic chemicals harm coffee, they also harm everything they come into contact with such as local water, coffee farmers, soil and other local crops. Soil washes away, and with it go the natural nutrients, eventually eroding and degrading the soil so much that growth is almost impossible. The rainwater carries away not just the soil, but all of the chemicals it has been treated with, and both end up in local water supplies.
- Through production, large areas of rainforests are being wiped out gradually. This issue contributes greatly to global warming.
Fortunately, the downfalls of conventional coffee mean that you don't have to give up drinking coffee. Since coffee is known for having exclusive and superior benefits, it would be terrible to give up drinking coffee completely. However, now you can take the health benefits of coffee to the next level by drinking organic coffee.
How is organic coffee unique?
- Since harsh chemicals and pesticides are not used in the process of growing organic coffee, in contrast with regular coffee, none of the things that come into contact with the coffee farms are harmed by the chemical residue.
- Organic coffee beans are richer in healthful antioxidants, and many people can even taste the difference between organic coffee beans and conventional coffee beans.
- As mentioned above, constant, direct sunlight harms the coffee farms immune system – most organic coffee is shade grown coffee. This process is healthier for the coffee plants and it also renders a much more aromatic flavor profile.
- Often coffee farmers who produce certified organic coffee are fair trade compliant which guarantees a higher pay rate to employees and a higher price per pound paid to the local coffee farmer. This money is reinvested into the local economy, so it helps to pay for a better life for farmer and their families.
- Finally, organic coffee helps you sleep at night. Maybe not literally, but by supporting the environment and making better choices on a daily basis, it is our chance to contribute to a healthier earth.
There are many companies that provide coffee products but through my experience I have found that only a handful of companies, offer an exquisite selection of the best organic coffee on the market. If you love organic coffee, and want to taste our delicious organic blend espresso beans contact us at (800)-328-1178 or visit our website: https://weaverscoffee.com to buy best specialty coffee and gourmet coffee online.