Coffee Ice Cubes
Summer is a great time to enjoy all the cold options for coffee, but it feels like you have a small window of time to enjoy it before it tastes like water. Here's a great remedy for the iced water-flavored coffee drinks...coffee ice cubes. As your ice cubes melt, your drink gets a coffee boost rather than tasting like the rag you used to wipe up this morning's spilled drink.
- Pour the freshly brewed coffee or cold brewed coffee into the ice cube tray. (If your favorite iced drink is milk and coffee then add milk to this recipe.)
- Place the ice cube tray in the freezer.
- Freeze the coffee liquid.
- Add the ice cubes to your favorite iced coffee drink and enjoy.
- Or fill the glass with the coffee ice cubes and keep adding hot coffee and a little cream or milk or sweetened condensed milk.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.